HAPPY TRAILS RADIO

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

FREE AUSTRALIAN MUSIC RADIO FRANCHISES - It's My Country Radio Show (Playing Worldwide) on 210 Stations And Growing

 

=============EMBED SDC RADIO AUSTRALIA ON YOUR WEBSITE -- FREE =======
<script src="https://apps.elfsight.com/p/platform.js" defer></script>
<div class="elfsight-app-ada57605-3c9c-45f8-8a90-a57bc5dabe71"></div>
======================GET YOUR AUSTRALIAN RADIO STATION - HERE===========


APACHE JUNCTION AZ [IFS] -- SDC Digital has unleashed its latest Radio Australia is over the top in talent from the land down under.  Above is the SDC Radio Australia Radio that you can embed on your favorite website with royalty free Australian Radio from IMC Promotions.  Better yet, get your very own FREE IMC Promotions Embed Radio Station for your very own radio station.  Both sites are self updating with the latest music of the Continent. 

It's My Country Radio Show

Are you looking for a NEW Country Radio Show for your Station?

My Name is Pete Matthewman and I am form a town called Melton, 50kms west of Melbourne Australia.I have been involved in the country music scene now for about 10 years and have previously hosted the My Country Australia Radio Show to more than 300 episodes and now host the It’s My Country Radio Show (77 Shows)



New Music

Over the Last 4 weeks IMC Promotions has been pleased to bring you these artists and their 

New Music

 

If you have missed any of the Latest Releases from IMC Promotions just click on the

Open Playlist Button

 

Without YouKelly Williams
Still AroundThe Bard
Silence and DustJimmy Bear
The Pikeman's DogThe Bard
She's BackZara Lindeman
I Got A FeelingCathy Dobson: Living in Mediocreville
Little CinderellaClayton Saunders
Only Now And ThenMorgan Tucker: For Better or Worse
Mary AnneMorgan Tucker: For Better or Worse
Goodbye CarolinaAndrew Wooten
Midnight FlyerTofte Family
Slow LaneSorensen: Somewhere I Like To Be
Willie's Trigger (Radio Edit)Larissa Uebergang: Never A Pearl
Loveday No 9Mermaid Avenue: Loveday No.9
Big TimeThe Rams
BelieveAnita Winkler
AriesAndrew Wooten
Shirl Girl Bo BirlAbby Grace: Remember Your Friends
My Home AustraliaLance Friend
Crazy Bout YouWood & Thomas
EscapeVoice Appetizer
Every Song I SangThe Winding Wheels
Open playlist

It's My Country Radio Show

Are you looking for a NEW Country Radio Show for your Station?

My Name is Pete Matthewman and I am form a town called Melton, 50kms west of Melbourne Australia.I have been involved in the country music scene now for about 10 years and have previously hosted the My Country Australia Radio Show to more than 300 episodes and now host the It’s My Country Radio Show (77 Shows)I am contacting you today to see if you would be interested in airing the show on your station

(If this email is not for you or 

you are already playing the show my apologies)The show is a weekly 2hr (almost) show consisting of Country music form all over the world and it also includes the 

IMC Country Radio Weekly Top 15.

Have a listen here to the latest show: 

The show is delivered via email each Thursday afternoon (AEST) 

and is in various configurations

4 x Segments

2 x Hourly

1 x Full ShowIt’s your choice which one you use

If you are interested please do hesitate to email me back

ThanksPete MatthewmanIt's My Country Radio Show (Playings Worldwide) on 110 Station

Website
Facebook

IMC's Social's


No comments:

Post a Comment