HAPPY TRAILS RADIO

Saturday, September 1, 2012

L A Carpool




Genre: Jazz, Smooth Jazz, latin The L.A. Carpool was formed in 2001. Amongst its accomplishments has achieved over one million downloads on mp3.com, Won "Best Latin Album" award from Just Plain Folks in 2004 for Salsa/Pop "Best Latin Song" Just Plain Folks in 2004 for Nuyorican Blues and "Best Latin Song" 2009 for Miguel the Iguana from the L.A. Loco CD. Available from www.itunes.com, www.cdbaby.com and many more outlets throughout the World. The band can be seen on www.itunes.com Check us out. I'll bet you can't sit still. Please visit us on L.A. Carpool Radio on Jango Radio and on Pandora Radio as well. Many folks have loved “One Night Together” as we have received fan mail from all over the world. This is backed by our worldwide sales on iTunes outlets from around the world.Salsa Inferno was heard on the CBS TV show "First Monday" starring Joe Montegna (Criminal Minds) We've also been on Dexter and Burn Notice. And, many more. We are affiated with richie Gajate Garciawhose own CD "Nations Five" is also on music submit. If you want a submission from that CD, please send me an e mail at jazzz2@pacbell.net and I'll send you that one as well. If you would like more songs from either, let me know and I'll send mp3's to you with additional songs and if you want the physical cd's, e-mail me. thnk you so much, and I can always be reached on my cell at (818)522-4078

No comments:

Post a Comment