HAPPY TRAILS RADIO

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Add TikTok's "Use My Sound" button to any link



Encourage your fans on TikTok to use your music in their videos! We've added a new TikTok "Use my Sound" button that lets you do just that.

Add TikTok's "Use My Sound" button to any link

1. Include the new "Use My Sound" button on any Pre-Save or Smart Link
2. Enter the TikTok URL to your music
3. Fans are taken directly to your song in TikTok to use in their videos!

How it works:

  1. Create any Pre-Save or Smart Link and simply add the "TikTok Use My Sound" button by searching for "TikTok" in the stores list.
  2. Grab the link to your song from TikTok and enter it as the destination URL
  3. When fans click "Use My Sound," they'll be taken directly to your song in TikTok, ready to use it in a new video.
Check out how Sikdope is using the new button:
sikdope.ffm.to/follow

Try TikTok Use My Sound
Learn More

Get an extra 20% off for an entire year on any Annual Pricing Plan

Offer expires Tuesday, January 28th - That's an additional 20% on top of the 10% already offered!

Just enter code: FFM20 at checkout

Get 20% off Feature.fm


Have any questions? Just reply to this email. We'll get back to you quickly.
_
Thanks,
Feature.fm
community@feature.fm

No comments:

Post a Comment